3. High acoustical performance -sound absorption: 0.65 NRC
4. High light reflectance ≅ 90%
1. For areas where an open cell design is required, the Visual range offers 2 cell sizes for installation on 15mm grid.
2. Visual tiles provide a monolithic ceiling appearence and integrate effectively with recessed luminaries, custom made downlighters and air handling diffusers.
Soft Fibre Ceiling
1. Optra is a soft fibre ceiling solution for high acoustic spaces with glass fibre (Optra FG) and rockwool (Optra RW) as core material.
2. The ideal product for modern office environments, its excellent sound absorption properties (high NRC of 0.9 up to 1.0) helps in creating noise free open plan offices, cafeterias, or any other places where too much noise can be disruptive. This improves comfort and increases productivity by reducing ambient noise.
3. Its fine textured white surface makes it an ideal solution in terms of aesthetics.
4. To provide an excellent mechanical strength, all products have a fibre glass fleece at the back. All board and tile edges are painted to avoid dispersion of fibres, ensuring longer life.
5. In addition, Optra ceilings are available in a large variety of size, colour, pattern and edge detail combinations.
SOUNDSCAPES Shapes – Acoustical Clouds, is a designer acoustic panel, pre-formed into a convex, concave, square, circle, hexagon,trapezoid, or parallelogram shape.
SOUNDSCAPES Shapes improves the overall comfort of an individuals working environment, offering excellent sound absorption and light reflectance
SOUNDSCAPES Shapes can be used to provide a striking design for a new space or be used to refresh or renovate an existing area
SOUNDSCAPES Shapes can retrofit to most ceiling systems in minutes and are the ideal solution for an area that suffers from background noise and reverberation
No special tools are required for installation and you can easily adjust and fit the SOUNDSCAPES Shapes to a variety of heights and angles
1. Flexible design enables "perimeter to core" or fully "discontinuous" solutions
2. Fast and easy installation
3. Heavy duty U-Profile Suspension Channel primary rail for integration of services
4. Five standard colours including three "timber look" finishes
METALWORKS CLIP-IN SYSTEM
1. 100% downward accessible and durable post-painted steel panels create a monolithic appearance, can be installed with minimum plenum clearance.
2. Scrubbable and soil resistant with no sag performance. Scrubbable and soil resistant with no sag performance.
3. Non-perforated and perforated acoustical options available.
METALWORKS MESH SYSTEM
1. Open Plenum visual with woven and expanded mesh patterns
2. Many grids to choose
METALWORKS OPEN CELL CELLIO
1. Fast and easy installation
2. Material choice of Galvanised Steel and Aluminum
3. Cell size choices of 75mm, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm
4. Choose from special cell arrangement
5. Lay-in type infill panels available for installation of services like sprinkler, lights etc.
METALWORKS VECTOR SYSTEM
1. Unique grid-hiding Metal Ceiling Axal has the special Vector edge detail with 100% downward accessibility, plus all the benefits of durable post-painted steel, including scrubbability and soil resistance with acoustical options available.
2. Non-perforated and perforated.
1. The simplicity of Lay-In ceiling systems is the key to their popularity. The panels are easily lifted out of the grid by hand, allowing full access to the ceiling void.
2. Designed primarily for use with conventional 24mm wide exposed PeakForm Tee grid and 15mm wide exposed Tee grid.
3. The lay in system is available in both Microlook and Tegular edge form to support the installation on 15mm and 24mm grid system.
4. The ceiling panels are available in non-perforated and perforated visuals.
5. Also installing the Vector Ceiling Panel on 24mm tee grid achieves a semi-concealed appearance and downward demountability.
1. WoodWorks is a range of wood finish ceiling systems and wall panels
2. Wood is the most beautiful and natural element used in interior decoration the world over. It enables designers to create rich and warm interiors.
3. WoodWorks, with its premium looks and exquisite shades, provides an opportunity to create breathtaking interiors.
4. WoodWorks is available in Laminate & Veneer finish.
5. Ceiling & Wall Panels provide good sound absorbtion with perforated panels.
WOODWORKS CHANNELED & WALL PANELS
1. Create a monolithic visual on ceiling or wall that is aesthetics and functional
2. Define a space with rich looking wood
3. Perforated panel with acoustical backing improves sound quality and reduces reverberation time within a space
4. Panels can enhance acoustics
5. Two perforation patterns available as standard products